Monday, March 8, 2010

Snapshots of a normal Life

hey guys ( ゚ ▽゚)/ ♥ I have a couple of things I want to blog about today so I'll post up another post or two later. For this entry however, I want to share a few snapshots I took for the past few months using my handphone that I believe, describe my daily life. ( ´/// 3 ///`) I'm no photographer but these are some shots I found dear to me~ <3


This here is my adorable youngest sister who is 2 and a half years old who commands my constant attention. ( ´/// 3 ///`) miss you bby.


A shot of a sunny day outside of my room in my hometown. I thought the sky was exceptionally beautiful that day.


A shot of an eye-catching sunset I took on the way to Kuala Lumpur from my hometown, Ipoh. Despite my sister's fast driving, the camera managed to capture those shining rays.


Yeap that's me taking a shot of my trusty, W508 Sony Ericsson that I use often to take the shots around me.



One of my favourite shots of my recent Melbourne, Australia trip in February. This is one of the 4 main train stations in Melbourne. We were waiting for the City Tram.



The COPIC airbrush cans and set I was drooling over at Art Friend, MidValley Gardens. lawl



A notebook my younger sister made for me. Doesn't it look like it was professionally made?



A shot of a rainy day from my desk in my room. I always love rainy days. It keeps me very calm.



An interesting mannequin display I saw at Sunway Pyramid last week. I have no idea why but this amuses me alot.

2 comments:

  1. naked and headless. hmmmm (´-`).。oO( ... )

    yep the pics describe ur life lawl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh. naked, headless, 6 pac mannequins 8D anything amuses me.

    lawl 8D

    ReplyDelete