Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little tweak and.....

Voila~! ( ゚ ▽゚)/ ♥

What you guys think of the grungy polka dot background I got from Webtreats?
♥ I decided to step outside my comfort zone and research about editing HTML and CSS templates. Though the ones I got are basic (like adding background and editing templates), so I thought what the heck, just give it a jab~

I needed a lot of help from "A cheats guide to customizing Blogger Templates" by bloggerbusters.com but frankly speaking, I'm kind of happy of the way it turned out. I honestly thought it'll turn out worse since my website editing skills are close to zero haha! I'll definitely be replacing the header with a new image soon when I make any new art, but....

What do you guys think about the font size? Do you think is too small to read? Let me know what you think ;D

6 comments:

  1. the font size looks ok from this PC (but everything looks humongous in this PC so kenot comment lawl) i tink it looks good lawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawl! i see 8D thanks iwachi <3 takut pulak the font looks kecik compared to the ones before so yeah. I don't want ppl squinting if they read lawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The font size are comfortable to read! The background is nice tooo- dots dots make everything better! `v`

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ai-chan~! :"D i guess i can leave it as it is haha.

    yeah i'm getting addicted to the dot dots lawl owo;;; though i wonder if brown makes it look muddy ;;;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown dot dots is unique in a good waaay ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The font can always be adjusted by the ctrl+ or ctrl- commands.o v o

    ReplyDelete