Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday Bakeries

well yesterday, my sister, Iwashi, and my other GAR comrades went out for a concert by Pop Sensation, May'n and since I"m not so much of a big fan of hers I just couldn't bring myself to shell out RM200 for the concert ticket (nor did I have any at the moment to spare), so I decided to stay home and mind myself with home duties. ( ̄ε ̄ ;)

But fellow KAMCAO member, Joshua or as we all lovingly call "Onii-chan" (meaning big brother in Japanese, in case there are still people who don't know) and his colleague, Carol who we all dubbed "Mama" heard of the plan so they decided to keep me occupied for the day and came over.


We did slight groceries and decided to give cookie baking a go which ended up...... questionable in the end (;  ̄Д ̄) However we spent the day at MidValley Gardens, walking around but mostly at home playing Persona 4 with Onii-chan's Playstation 2 that he brought over.

Carol Mama's BJD son named Hyung-Su. I've always wanted one but none really did catch my eye like this one did. I call him Bo-boy haha.

More closeup shots of Bo-boy <3 class="entry-content">(  ̄//Д// ̄) He initially had alot of girl clothes since he's second hand ;;;; His previous owner loved dressing him in girl dress ;;;

grah. I want one lawl

Our batter for chocolate chip cookies~ <3

Haha ;;; yes, Onii-chan might be deadly with a pencil, but when it comes to cookie batters, only our eyes bleed 8D;;; oh well I'm just as guilty lawl

LAWL okay it's not totally burnt. We ate all of it and it tasted kinda good. But we mistakenly set the oven setting for Upper Moisture so it turned out more like a Choco Chip Muffin... cookie lookalike thing LAWL. It was fun though!

A little gift I, Mama Carol and Onii-chan bought for my sister and good friend, Kim whilst walking around in MidValley Gardens at a shop called "delectables". And inside the box iss......

MUFFINS! aren't they cute 8D yes I don't really eat sweet things but I do like buying them for my sister who is a sweet food enthusiast. I hope she likes it <3 class="entry-content">( ゚ ▽゚)/ ♥ Take care till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment