Thursday, March 18, 2010

Captured Moments

The Zhang brothers, from oldest to youngest; Purdie Zhang (bottom Center), Michael Zhang (Left Center), Nobunaga Zhang (Right Center), and Ethan Zhang (Top Center).

Yeap~! Once again a brand new look for the blog ヽ(・∀・ )ノ I apologize if it's making the loading of my page lag, but I think this layout will b sticking for a while haha. So don't worry, this will be the last time in a long time it'll lag haha (hopefully).

As you all might notice, a new art from, yours truly, has donned the header space, replacing the Ranka banner (;;´ 3`)Yesh, my artblock has been broken!! The sketch was done last year but I never got around to color it so to break my artblock I decided to do something not work related, so I copiced it.

Overall, there are alot of mistakes I can see that could be improved (anatomy mistakes, composition etc) but I decided to not focus on those points since I wanted to just thoroughly enjoy doing this one, which I did
(o ̄∇ ̄o)ノ so yeah~



The characters are my own originals from the "INTOXICATED" Project about 4 brothers that runs an old bookstore but does side dealings as Information Brokers where they trade in, and sell information about anything in the world with anything that's of equivalent value. The inserted pages are the tester pages for "INTOXICATED" that I did for a local comic competition. I didn't win but I did get a special mention as "Best Original Concept" with it. (;  ̄Д ̄) mmheh... oh well.

It's an old project of mine but these boys hold a special place in my heart as Original Characters. They're some of the few that I never grow tired drawing or writing about. The illustration simply came as an idea of a scene I had in my head, where Purdie (or fondly called Dai by his brothers), came home from a haircut for New Year's and as commemoration, wanted a photo to go along with it so he pulled the rest of the gang in for a shot which shows all of their personalities.

I'll post up more stuff of them in the future but for now I'm just gonna end it here while I can haha. I can talk about them forever ( ̄ε ̄ ;)

Oh and the new gorgeous background was something I found on HOT bliggity BLOG's free backgrounds corner. Have a look if you guys are interested. They're easy to install and use. Give it a little peek ( ´/// 3 ///`)

Well till next time~!
( ゚ ▽゚)/ ♥

6 comments:

  1. OHOHO! THIS IS EEET! <3 The boys look so kyoot.

    Your blog layout rocks my Gar socks *A*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAWL thanks bby 8D

    LAWL RLY? 8D though saku says they dun really match ;3;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks way better than my ghei blog 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. D8 your blog MANRI la bebeh!!

    Though if you want, I can help you with the BG kalau you mau la o3o;; LAWL

    ReplyDelete
  5. my blog is like my desk and my cupboard. i dun have time to make it clean and fancy. Ironically, the untidiness makes it sound manly. hrmmm. random thought.

    ho ho ho ryuryu's mangaaaaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. pfft no worries hun 8D I like your blog (and your desk) and your manriness LAWL

    <3

    ReplyDelete