Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Time to Everything

....Though truth to be told, this isn't my first time blogging. (_ _|||)


Greetings and salutations~! I've had a few blogs ever since my internet venture started at the tender age of 15, but none that I could find myself dedicating to preserve due to the fact that I am easily distracted and often times not internet savvy enough to maintain one.

But I for one, am a firm believer of overcoming weaknesses, so here I am!
( ゚ ▽゚)/ ♥ What am I going to fill this blog with you ask? Well, most of it will conceive of my daily life (it's not all that exciting but I do try to find excitement in even the mundane), my animu and manga interests and maybe a few philosophical insights on events that happens everyday. Maybe even a few art techniques and work in progress to share with whoever stumbles into my humble page.

Over all in all, I'll be sure to make this one a living, updated page rather leaving it to rot like the rest haha.
(;  ̄Д ̄) Cheers till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment