Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Look and Feeling Pretty

Yeap I'm talking about the blog haha ( ̄ー ̄)

Added a new header and changed the name. The header I think will stick for a while but I'm not so sure about the name.
瞬間 or Shunkan means 'Moment' if I'm not mistaken, so the blog title means "Emotion Moments". Not that I want to use this place as a rant corner, mind you but since I've always find it hard to express my true emotions without sounding radical or Emotional, I want to be able to learn how to express myself maturely and rationally. So that's kind of the goal I've set for this place; to express thoughts and emotions without sounding overly emotional. Well... most of the time 'cause sometimes emotions are needed in some entries (;;´ 3`)

The title is also partly due to the fact that I have the song Shunkan Sentimental by SCANDAL stuck in my head so I wanted to incorporate part of the song into the blog somehow. I'll post up a youtube link, the lyrics and translation later if I can.
( ゚ ▽゚)/ ♥ it really is an awesome song.

The header... ah! yes, I did it myself from scratch (thank you), and it is actually a gift art for a friend's birthday which is today. It took me 9 hours to complete the full illustration and overall, I can say I'm quite happy with the result.
( ´/// 3 ///`) I'll post up the full illustration later since I don't want him to see it just yet.... just in case he comes to the blog haha.

Oh and thanks for the 84 hit on the visitor counter~!
(● ̄▽ ̄●) whoever that's coming in haha.

Cheers till Next time!

1 comment: