Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Final GACC 2010


Yes... yes they do ;;;

hrmm nothing much to comment on really. As usual thought they can do better, sloppy organizing, but not bad of a crowd. Though I was surprised for the the "S" word being frequently said on stage ... ( ̄へ ̄;)Not that I mind it much but I don't think majority of the visitors found it very pleasant.

Well either way, I don't think the final GACC was much of a success but I guess all that matters is that to the committee members that are graduating, it was a memorable one for all of them.
(;;´ 3`)

For me? personally I simply had fun because I got to enjoy the company of my friends that I haven't got to enjoy in a long time.
It was hillarious haha... Car sickness, almost puking incidents, Narration of The Lord of the Rings ( ̄ー ̄) yes.. I'm talking bout you. haha

Anyhow, just wanted to update my blog on something since it's been a whiles. Jya
( ゚ ▽゚)/ ♥

2 comments:

  1. i heard GACC got banned for "indecencies". Dunno the details tho. I dunno whether it was the "s" word, the gayness or the "ball" joke. Although those didn't really bother me, but i guess the MMU committee or something didn't like it cause of "image" issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawl ;;; I dunno lar ;;; maybe it's a combination of all...? LAWL I don't mind them having fun but I think for public cons they need to have a sense of Professionalism jugak lar. I mean you're inviting people to take a look in your community =w=;;; I think too much of those sort of jokes put people who are not involved in the community in a somewhat uncomfortable spot... tabun LAWL

    ReplyDelete