Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Impressions

Sometimes I swear my sister is Hitler *slapself*

Jokings aside however, today I was discussing with my older sister and fellow GAR member, Iwashi about how majority of society today judge by how we dress or look. It is human nature when you meet someone for the first time, you will (subconsciously) judge that person with 80% on physical appearance alone. While the rest will be based on mannerisms and such. However, I'm not too keen on the fact that most people rely too much upon it these days.

From my observations, the younger generation tend to do less and less of that. Well, at least the ones that I hang around with. ( ̄ε ̄ ;) I met most of them online so could it be due to the fact that we met in a virtual world where you can't afford to judge by appearance? In a world where you can fabricate "physical" appearances that you can't help but judge by character instead? I'm not to sure myself but... penny for thoughts.... don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment