Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Piling Up

It seems that hampers are all that are occupying my days that it's sending my drawing works to take a back seat ( ̄ε ̄ ;)

Well, usually every year when hamper season comes along, I and my sister would gain at least RM500+ per person. We get paid RM5 for each hamper we do. We were overjoyed this year when our father agreed to raise our pay to RM8 each but it seems that this year we're getting less orders of the hampers than we usually do
( ̄Д ̄ ;)

But I guess I can't really complain. As of now I'm a few dollars richer than I was before I came back to Ipoh. I just hope I can get enough for the printing of the Fanbook by October is all. (.___.;;) I guess I'd have to count on my part time job... which will pay less than 50% .. darn lawl.

But on the bright side, I'm getting great ideas for the Fanbook illustration and also for my submission for Otacool 4.
ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ So I just have to work it out so I have enough time to put it all down on paper~! よおおおおおし!がんばります!

Hopefully I get to do an entry for Raya, but until then, Selamat Berpuasa to all my Muslim friends and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all~!
(*≧▽≦)~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment