Sunday, September 19, 2010

Two steps back for a leap forward


Well, Raya has calmed down now and a lot of people are moving back to their respective states to resume working life and the roads are starting to clear up.

Over the month of Raya alot has happened but not so much recently especially regarding some significant matters with my family. As a result of the recent series of events, I've decided to move back to my humble hometown of Ipoh as soon as I can. I don't mind, in fact I'm looking forward to being in the same roof with my sisters again until I go study abroad next year or so. :D

Though my only worry is that I can't get enough money for my yearly trip to Anime Festival Asia in Singapore. I planned to work extra hours when I get back but as the situation demands I can't do that at the moment. I've already forked up 80% of the needed so it's just a few hundreds more. Well I guess I'll just scrape my way through. >:3 Though that's a definite "no" to the concert though. .___. I really wanted to go since I've never been to a concert before and this time they managed to bring in SCANDAL, one of my all-time favourite bands. At first I thought it was possible to go for one day (since it's a 2 day concert) but I guess next time..huh. X"D

Ah, and my efforts to submit an entry to the OTACOOL 4 contest is apparently extinguished since I'm only returning to KL by Monday so only then can I scan my illustration which would leave me less than a day (since I'll be working for the last time at my part time), to CG it and for a completed piece according to my track record that's not going to happen haha. I've tried to locate a scanner to use here (since I use B4 paper) but the cheapest costs up to RM5000+ alone so I guess not now. So for now I'll be relying on the printing shop I've always frequent for scanning TwT

BUT NONETHELESS! none of this dampens my spirits in doing my best! >8D FIGHTO FIGHTO OOOOOOOUUU!!!!!! *slaps tummy*

No comments:

Post a Comment