Thursday, August 26, 2010

19際


Yes.. I can feel my youth slipping away from me as I type... (ノ*)ノ

Anyways, yesterday my 19th birthday came and passed without a hitch. I actually forgot about it to tell you the truth until my mother wished me at 12:10 AM. It was basically a very normal day for me since it was a weekday and I told my mum that a birthday party wasn't necessary, though that didn't stop her from organizing a small get together this Saturday with my granduncles. ( ̄ー ̄) Oh well, I guess I can't complain since I haven't seen my granduncles in a while and I kinda miss them.

Well mostly I don't have much to report to tell you the truth. After showering and whatnot, I came down to do some hampers (it's festive season and festive season means hamper making time for our family.) but my sister and my mum went out to the bank so after copicing till 3PM or so, I napped on the floor until 6PM or so.

I was mostly online tough on my Facebook account and it was fun, receiving all the birthday wishes. And I was really touched by the number of wishes I get... well it's mainly because of the Birthday Notification that they did I believe but I was really touched nonetheless. In fact it kind of made me tear up at the fact of being remembered. I guess everyone wants to know that they exist somewhere in the minds of those they know huh...

Well other than that, my uncle dropped by and hang around for a bit later that night. He gave me RM30 for my birthday gift! YAY! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノMy mum bought me the Glee soundtrack which I wanted. Though she wasn't suppose to give me a present since I got my present in advance this year when she bought the second hand mint green PSP for me. Thats my mum. Always the giving person. Oh and my dad treated me to a late night street stall burger (my favourite :9 ) and free ice-cream~

So overall, I'd say that it was a breezy birthday for me. I kinda liked it being slow and steady like that. Well I guess party's over and it's back to work. Hampers are starting to pour in (so is the money) and I'm busier than ever preparing alot of things for this year's Anime Festival Asia 2010. Not to mention I'm already late in the season for scouting colleges for next year and so on. Overall, a special thanks to those who wished, called and hugged me on my birthday. I loved every single one of it. Thanks from the bottom of my heart! Love you guys! (*≧▽≦)~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment