Monday, September 13, 2010

Mmhehs and urghs.

My current desktop. Wallpaper courtesy of Danny Choo from his Wallpaper Pool.

Don't ask. Just feeling below the weather by alot of things (mainly just a few). I'm not the sort of person who likes being shoved and pushed around by people who don't care the effect it has on me. -___-;;;

Anyways, my desktop wallpaper right now describes my current fandom: Rillakuma. No, I'm not kya-kya-ing over it like some twitchy 6 year old but I find myself drawn to them everytime I see one. I think it's my female instinct taking over. My phone wallpaper is the face of Rillakuma as well. What is happening to me /orz. Though it does have a calming effect on me.... (I need it so bad right now).

Well with AFA X coming around the corner and their official announcements of what and who will be available, everyone's bustling around for money and whatnot. Not to mention the concert this year provided all 5 sensational favourites JAM Project, Aniki, SCANDAL, Angela and MAY'N. Don't even say about the concert, I'm still struggling to come up with accommodation and traveling fees. And I'm already skimping out on the food by smuggling in instant noodles. Not to mention the TTGL Fanbook printing.

Nonetheless, I proceeded to ask my manager at my part time place for more hours when I get back in order to make some extra bucks. And I'm prepared to sell off alot of items in my closet in order to scrape whatever little I can. >___<;;; I don't mind working hard. I have no frets about that, I'm not under the weather about the money (well kinda, but that's not the main reason). I'm just a little down with the people I thought would support me in working hard when their half heartiness in supporting me. Oh well, I guess they're all just pieces of the puzzle for me to solve, as Danny Choo would say. Things could be worse.

>_______< *slapself* RIGHT! No more sulking around~! Shall do my best to make money and at least have some extra cash to spend if I can't make enough for the 2nd day concert. いつもどおり、がんばります!SCANDALまっててね!

2 comments:

  1. oh ryuryu. T3T half-heartedness? O_O humph. let them be. Karma will bite their asses off. If that includes me, mine will be bitten off too omgar lawl i still need my butt. xD; hrmm instant noodles. Theyre essential when travelling lawl. Ganbare ryuyu. おまえなら きっと出来る。 Tell me if you need any help ne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAWL no not you 8D;;; aww thanks hun. yeah will do~ ;w; I see you sunday babe.

    ReplyDelete