Sunday, February 27, 2011

Brand New Days & Playlists

old picture is old haha. I even had my highlights back then. ( ´_ゝ`)

Hey guys!! How are my little daisies today? (´∀`)ノ

Okay so most of you who are on my facebook and twitter would already know about this and this would probably serve as extra spamage but......................

I GOT INTO NANYANG ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CRUMBCAKESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (屮゚Д゚)屮

YEAP!! I was SUPPPER surprised when one of the ladies in Nanyang called my cellphone and told me to check my email or the documents and on top of that, I GOT THE GOVERNMENT GRANT!!! (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚) what that means is that, by cutting my fees in half (which is a HUGE help for my parents), I'll get to work in Singapore for 3 years. HOW COOL IS THAT? Σ(゚Д゚) Not only I get my fees discounted but I get a guranteed job the moment I leave University!! ★ I'm feeling ultra blessed right now, THANK YOU GOD!!

To tell you the truth, I was more surprised about the grant than me getting accepted into Nanyang. (((( ;゚Д゚))) I mean, I'm like 10000% shocked for sure at my acceptance but getting the grant was such a far-fetched idea for me, I almost cried when I heard the news. I actually even asked Ms Hiedi (the one that called us and helped us alot with our preparations and all), "Are you sure?!" LAWL!!

But all in all thank you so much for all the numerous support I received for preparing for the exam and all. (´ಥωಥ`) Especially in my moments of self doubt, I managed to pull myself together at the exam thanks to the support of those around me ★

Which means, I'll be in Singapore by July so preparations for logistics, Student Passes starts now. ( ゚ヮ゚) So from July on, blog posts will be coming straight from the land of the Merlion!!! Do anticipate them!!


On the other hand, I've been slowly getting back into groove of drawing illustrations frequently. (´∀`)At one time, it seems drawing too much manga has distorted my illustration flow for some reason and I can't seem to whip out illustrations like my friends or how I used to. (´;ω;`) But thankfully as of late, it's slowly coming back. I think it might be thanks to the increase of new music into my iTunes lately.

For this picture, I simply got the urge to draw a "sexy" themed couple picture. I really do appreciate pictures that can emphasize sensuality without showing off more than needed. It's like beautifully written love story without unneeded scenes of you-know-what haha. And plus since I always draw milder couple pictures, I thought why not give one a go. It just so happens that I felt like drawing Nadjwa and Ethan again. They seem to be my favourite duo whenever I feel like drawing couples haha. ┐('~`;)┌

Though I often elate any doodle or illustration I draw of my OCs to the actual story I wrote them in, this picture has no place in 「INTOXICATED」's storyline whatsoever haha. So don't worry, no raging hormone scenes will be entering my mangas anytime soon.

Anyways, speaking of new music, whenever I draw I often have a playlist in my iTunes to match whatever I aimed to draw. ( ゚ヮ゚) Like for example, whenever I'm writing or drawing Le Noir materials, I'll loop my Le Noir playlists where I have picked music I felt was suited for Le Noir's scenes and moods. SO of course, while drawing this picture, I put on my "too sexy for anythin' yo" playlist (haha YES that's what it's called). I've shared names of a few songs that are in that playlist below.



What about you? Do you have those mood based playlists? ( ゚ヮ゚) If you do, what are they and what kind of songs you have in them?

That's all for today! バイバイビイー★

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS AGAIN RYURYU!!! <3 <3

    When will you start your semester in Nanyang?

    Wow that's a very sexeyyy picture! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. SANKYUUU SENPAI QvQ I still can't believe I got in LAWL.

    I'm starting my semester in July :D Though I'll be Singapore starting from June for my Student Pass and all that.

    8D;; haha you think so? tried to do one of those "tastefully sexy" couple pics if that makes any sense :X

    ReplyDelete