Saturday, February 12, 2011

After the Rain

Hey guys! ヾ(^∇^)

It seems that lately all I've been tied up with is manga work and being cooped up in the house. There's nothing much to report since things have been less than colorful for the beginning of February. I wonder why? (` q `;;)

It's not that I'm complaining, but rather... these days I don't feel like doing anything. Even drawing or positive books don't really give me that much of a kick in the butt anymore ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!! GAH, THE TRAGEDY. I don't feel like my usual energetic self these days.

Maybe it's because I'm anxious about my Nanyang results? O(≧x≦)O They only come out end of this month or in March. Or maybe it's because I miss my friends? I haven't seen some since Comic Fiesta 2010 and some I haven't heard of from for weeks already. (; q ;) Or is it because I've run out of new anime to watch? LAWL

It could also be because I'm kinda slacking in my manga work. O(≧xO;;)O It seems that recently I and Oyabin have come up with a schedule for all my unfinished manga work which is awesome and all. I mean if you don't plan to finish it, it won't finish. But I tend to feel very discouraged if I don't finish that day's quota and it makes me wanna finish it less and less. (.__.;;) oh dear.

GWAH! all in all maybe I just need a tight slap to the face and snap out of it. (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン I mean I'm 20 for goodness sake this year. Most kids my age are already in their second year or final year of college /sigh. and I'm not even in one yet. oh my goodness.

Come to think of it, most kids my age have something going for them. Singing, or drawing or entrepreneurship. (.______.;;;) .........................................oh man.

ksbdjfsbdjh OVER ALL IN ALL 8D I'm just gonna lay low and just...... relax for a bit. or do work. or something /orz haha I'm a mess 8D;;;;

6 comments:

  1. me too...i don't feel like doing anything too recently. but there's so much work to be done asap...T_T

    maybe it'll be better if we relax our heads a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. da yo nee senpai TvT;;

    I find that if I'm drawing whatever I want to draw at the moment, my hands move so fast, but kalau nak buat kerja, liat je tangan haha X"D;;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ganbare mashouuu nee senpai! TvT

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, I see. You're going through the "pancit" period. Sadly there's nothing much we can do to eradicate that feeling ne.

    I know. the reason is....

    I'm not physically around to bug you HARHARHAR >8D //kicked// nah, you just need a bit of relaxation and fresh air ne, or maybe experience something new *w*

    Don't worry about getting into college late ne ryuryu, it's quite normal that some kids go in later. *ex-university student* one of my best friends was in the same class as I was but is a few years older.

    and ryu: Come to think of it, most kids my age have something going for them. Singing, or drawing or entrepreneurship. (.______.;;;) .........................................oh man. <-- I think God is saving the best for last (for you) ;) Just like how He let me meet you after I finished my teenage years. Better late than never lawl <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...you know iwashi, I love you ;_____; thank you. so much. I think God did save me something good when he put you in my life.

    ReplyDelete