Sunday, February 6, 2011

Singing fun

hey y'all ヾ(^∇^)

Had a blast of fun when my GAR partner, Iwashi came over for Chinese New Year and we did the one thing we always do when we get together; record songs. haha we looove singing together with Oyabin. We literally sang till we couldn't and when the other two was resting, I decided to take the opportunity to play with Iwashi's awesome microphone and recorded a ton of solo songs ( ゚▽゚)/

It's nothing professional sounding, but I was pretty proud of em. I'm always nervous and self conscious when someone is around or when recording so my singing tends to flail haha. (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン So I was just happy I didn't suck in these past few recent ones. haha so I thought I'd share it with you guys! (*≧▽≦)♪ Hope it doesn't bleed your ears or anything haha.

I'm not gonna upload them all at once since there's so many of them, but I'll put them bit by bit as I feel like it. ♥



For this post, I uploaded "Kimi no Kioku" by Yumi Kawamura from the Persona 3 Soundtrack. ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ It's one of my favourite from the soundtrack. And since I don't have the instrumental fo the track, I recorded it without music (well, it was a spur of the moment thing). So please excuse the fan noise and my pitchy-ness and all haha. Still learning how to use the Audacity Program (not to mention singing in general). anyways let me know what you think! (*・∀・)/♡

2 comments:

  1. ah you managed to upload it after all lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes after much difficulty e______e;; muzukashi deshita.

    ReplyDelete