Wednesday, January 12, 2011

polka and jazz

hey guys~( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ

just thought that today was a beautiful day as I'm sitting down reading my motivational materials and my Baccano! soundtrack playing the smooth jazz rifts in the background so my hand itched to update on that haha. a few snapshots of my desk and stuff around it ♥


what I'm currently reading and listening to. ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ Loving Baccano! soundtrack to pieces! It's extremely relaxing. I'll be sure to add that to my collection of ost someday. I do this everyday to prep myself for work and relax my mind. Oh and this book is awesome. a definite recommended read ☆

my mum bought me this brown polka dotted water tumbler! (*≧▽≦)♪ Too cute for words. Though I think it was quite pricey so thanks mum!

I'll leave you guys with this chibi Shinjiro I'm drawing haha. Thinking of doing Persona 3 Portable Stickers or badges. (either 1 not both). Which ones you think I should go for? (*・∀・)/♡

No comments:

Post a Comment