Sunday, January 30, 2011

Air Wavveeess

Heyyyyyyy thar y'all funky people~~~ヾ(^∇^)

Okay so I made it through the exam relatively breathing, though the results are only coming out either February or March so I'll be dying till then thank you. oh and finished up all the Chinese New Year Hamper orders so I haven't had that much of a chance to come online and all.

Right now I'm busy preparing new badges and stickers designs from a few series. ( ゚▽゚)/ Need to bring in 'em moolahs soon.

Though I'm just gonna update with a few scribbles and sketches that I did and scanned recently <3 Enjoy~!



my two OCs, Nadjwa and Ethan from Intoxicated cuddling up all nice and warm. ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ did this before bed yesterday.



Naoshi Haruki from the Otome Game; Starry☆Sky~in the Autumn~ as per requested by my Ototou-kun ☆ Did this in between sketching the chibis for the new badges / stickers.


haha a mashup of Rui's all around and a tiny Shinjiro peeking at the corner. I sketched these Ruis after I did all the prints for last AFA X as a stress relief under bout 2 hours or so. I'm particularly partial to the working Rui on the left O(≧∇≦)O

2 comments:

  1. hehe nice sketches ryuryu! btw this is krrow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesshun senpai I know it's you 8DDD <3<3 and thankss! 8D haha.

    ReplyDelete