Monday, October 18, 2010

Pushing Forward


Man....

These past few days has been productive for me. Focusing on getting 9 seperate designs and 2 types of products for printing next Friday kept me busy enough. not to mention with my parents leaving for a few weeks to go abroad, makes me and my older sister incharge of the household. needless to say things can get pretty packed most of the days. If I'm not around the house helping out, I'd be at my laptop along with my tablet, scribbling away whilst my random rock music blasts in the background till 5 in the morning.

but man oh man.....

Reading Bakuman never ceases to give me the needed kick in the butt. Just finished reading chapters 104 & 105 and man.... I thought I'm hardworking already but Mashiro-sensei really REALLY is the exemplary example when it comes to portraying a hardworking mangaka. I've always thought the Ashirogi Muto duo has always strived to push themselves forward more than anyone in the series (yeah well... i mean they -are- the main characters) but man oh man.... the few latest chapters really made me believe that is so.

Just when I thought "hey, not bad. being productive today. proud of me" then I see Mashiro-sensei timing his sketches and I'll feel like................................"okay back to the drawing table" lawl!

in fact I don't even have to read Bakuman to feel like that. :D I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by hardworking peers that always strive to be their best even though (to me) they are at the spot where I feel like they can at least ease up a little. (i mean they're super good. I worship them lawl).

Anyways I'll be attending Animangaki and AFA X with a few new products <3 All I can say now is that they are DRRR! products ;D so please do look forward to them <3 Until then, Jya ne~!

2 comments:

  1. I need to kick myself in the butt too. And to do that, all i need to do is read about what you're doing! Then I realize how malas I am. :P All the best my raburabu <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAWL! awwww we shall do the honors of kicking each other's butts :P only true comrades can do that LAWL.

    you too bby ;D do your best!!

    ReplyDelete