Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ikebukuroers

Art, concept, CG done by: yours truly, Reryu
Linearting: Sakura0104

TA DAAAAAA!!! a week filled with no sleep and hand trembling first time CG that it feels like a test of courage emotions paid off!! :DDD what you think? (*≧▽≦)♪

well initially I was in doubts with my badge making skills since my first attempt before didn't end up as nice as I wanted them to be ( ゚ ヘ ゚ ) But I braved myself once again to pick up my faithful tablet and to tell you the truth, I'm pretty much happy with the result! honestly I thought it'd end up worse than this LAWL.

frankly speaking I had fun doing this batch of badges ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ especially Shizuo and Izaya's matching badges lawl (and no I don't support the ShizuoxIzaya shipping). I prefer their relationship to remain enemies because that's what makes DRRRR! tick lawl.

I had my doubts with Mikado's design since his was the last to be made of all 5 and I had NO FREAKIN' IDEA how to do his pose... (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン The pros and cons of Mikado is one and the same; he's too plain LAWL. Though I love him for that ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ

whereas Anri and Kida's design went smooth sailing. They're not the easiest to do (especially Anri when it comes to inking her) but their certainly not the hardest. I enjoyed Kida's color selection especially.

Oh and those who are interested in owning these babies, please head over to the's page HERE to pre-order and purchase them. Your support would be a tremendous source of motivation for us!

well all in all, I'm satisfied but I can't sit down and rest just yet! I've still got a whole line of product design to be drawn all lined up perfectly for me to do ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!! Though I'm loving every bit of it. Nothing beats being productive and seeing your fruits of labor bear fruit!

Next up, ANGEL BEATS! (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)

No comments:

Post a Comment