Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Futari Goto


"Fine...but you owe me BIG time."
hey guys~♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

This entry shall be dedicated to my current fandom; Aragaki Shinjiro x FMC from the PSP game, Persona 3 Portable. I've been meaning to sketch a few shots of these two for a while now but I've been preoccupied with my other drawing work. What with major cons are close and whatnot.

But today I got up early (i woke up before my alarm rang..mmheh. haven't done that in a while.), so I decided to do some leisure sketches to warm up before continuing my Angel Beats! products.

The first one above was done last. actually. ( ゚ ヘ ゚ ) I aimed to do a detailed sketch as fast as I can and timed myself while I was at it, thus all those anatomy and lighting mistakes. Overall in all I finished it in 2 hours and slightly more (ノ´∀`*)ノ But this is my favourite of all the sketches I did since I love drawing Shinji in his butler suit and that expression hoho so cute.

well enjoy the rest :D

ohooo~ Shinji's sleeping face ;9



drawn in a set. :3 inspired by a scene made in a fanvideo of this coupling.


sketch of their first encounter. Not to fond of this one mmhheh.

random Shinji lawl 8D

2 comments:

  1. nice sketches ryuryu!!! hot guys...i like. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks senpaiii! o////o;; still not as hot as the ones senpai draws *A* ganbari masu!

    ReplyDelete