Tuesday, August 3, 2010

pish posh talk


Have you ever got the feeling of when a series of peaceful days hits you, you can't help but feel something big is going to happen soon? Haha or maybe it's just me ;;;

Well anyways, it's been a month since I started my new part time job at a close by Juice Shop and things are pretty much going well (too well that one might say that it leaves you rather gray), though not that I'm complaining. I tend to enjoy slower or lazier days since I'm not into hectic ones. And I think things are about to get slightly more rushed right after Ramadhan month is over.

Well as of right now, I'm in my hometown of Ipoh for the Ramadhan month and Aidilfitri. And not to mention, I took a week of early since my dad is participating in the Foreign Student Exchange Program as a Host Family so we're housing one of the Japanese Students for their one week stay. We just had the pleasure of meeting the girl who is staying with us, Yamamoto Mizuki-san today and she seems friendly enough. It's refreshing to have someone to converse in Japanese with. It sure puts all that Intensive Japanese Classes to good use.

Other than the usual humdrums or life, I'm currently also focusing on improving my skills in CG and increasing my work pace for Le Noir and a small personal project for AFA2010. I wish I can scan some WIPs, but since they're all on B4 paper and my scanner is A4........ mmheh lawl. maybe its time I start drawing in my PC straight...? or not. haha we'll see.

I'm also considering full time courses for my Japanese to speed up the process of me studying in Japan.... but so far intakes are for next year so that leaves me another 4 months or so to collect some extra cash and finish my manga projects. Yikes! Lets just hope I make it!

bbbaahh~! Ishould really try and go back to sleep again. Its actually 2 AM already and I need to get up by 6 AM tomorrow lawl ;;; I bid you all good night!

1 comment:

  1. you mean liek teikyo full time ke? ganbare dear.

    Have you ever got the feeling of when a series of peaceful days hits you, you can't help but feel something big is going to happen soon? <-- I've felt that these past few weeks T3T

    ReplyDelete