Saturday, August 21, 2010

All pumped up! (photo heavy)

hey guys! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

A few weeks back, I decided to do a mini Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Fanbook to dedicate to my favourite series of all time and this past week, I've been busy drafting them all up! (*≧▽≦)

There's a high chance the book will be available in AFA
2010 so keep you eyes peeled as i'll announce them here when it's done!

I was planning on showing the drafts to my friend, Germaine w
ho is also working on her drawings for the Fanbook so I took photos of them using my handphone and camera so pardon the slight blurryness. I'd scan them but I drew them all on a B4 manga paper and my scanner is A4. I guess time to buy a bigger one D: ANYWAYS! The previews:

The draft for the cover featuring Nia

close-ups

Nia's skirt. Was pretty proud of the way it turned out

an illustration featuring Kinon and Yoko in the Goverment Uniforms

close-up of Kinon

close-up of Yoko

A piece inspired by Episode 27 and the Song "Futari" by Yuya Matsushita. Nia and Simon

Had fun doing the roses, her hair and the hairpins

Viral with Sunflowers

Close-up. Wanted to recapture his expression in episode 26.

Sunflowers

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! heard it was your birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and keep up the great work, you've alwiz been awesome at drawing. ;)

    -Lissa-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey akak! thanks so much <3 :DDD LOVE YOU! and miss you loads!

    ReplyDelete