Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shipatttsu!

Yes indeed! (*≧▽≦)

The past week or so, I have been discussing with my folks alot regarding my future education and such. For most who knows me, why I'm currently not in any university or college is due to the fact that I'm working to pay my own way since the subjects that interest me are not available locally. Which means I can only do it overseas and that would cost too much for my parents to bear if they were to pay for me.
( ̄へ ̄;; )

But I forgot all about scholarships!!
♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ Yesh! How can I forget about that! After discussing it with fellow GAR member, Iwashi and Saku, all three of us have decided to take the necessary steps together to ensure we qualify for a scholarship program that reopens next year in March, courtesy of the Japanese Embassy.

I'm currently eyeing alot of Voice Acting or Seiyuu courses in Japan but mainly the ones offered at Toho Gakuen and Nihon Kogahakuin. o( ><)o But to qualify for the scholarship, let alone the actual schools themselves, I'd at least have to attain a Level 2 JLPT Test certificate. So after much discussion, Iwashi agreed to teach both I and Saku the basics whilst we take a part time course offered in Teikyo University so we can try and score the JLPT Levels as soon as possible. O(≧∇≦)O

I like feeling productive, so I always tend to keep myself busy but lately I've been feeling really pumped up about virtually everything! (*≧▽≦)~♪ From my drawings all the way to my private franchising. Things are really starting to pick up, so I have to buck up ~!

OSU!! Time to take off!! \(^▽^*)

7 comments:

  1. Uwooohhh! That sounds like an awesome plan 8D~

    Though, the part time courses in Bahasa Insitut Teikyo only teach you things up to level 3 (which isn't enough to sit for JLPT level 2). I would recommend taking their one-year course. It's quite nuts, but it's for those who want to study in private universities and colleges like Nihon Kougakuin.

    Ahh gtg. Time limit in the internet cafe running out XD;

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8D eeehhh? what scholarship program? sounds interesting. apa qualification they need? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat> yeah but the price is a bit too much for us @w@ so we plan to go to the Japan Foundation after that to complete our Level 2 since we checked out there and it was quite okay la their syllabus~

    WISH TO HEAR MOAR FROM YU BEBEH ;A;

    Nao> 8D one of the Scholarship Programs offered by the Japanese Embassy that opens every March - April every year. So far some of my friends applied for this years' and it just need you to have a Level 2 JLPT @w@ so yaeh <3 Nanti kalau they pilih yu, ada la like interviews and stuff. you let me know if you want more info ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's a possibility we might not make it for the next year's intake tho. (im only at level four so theres only so much basics i can teach haha =w=; but sooner or later we'll get there anyway.
    I dont remember when, but i heard that the JLPT system is going to be revamped to split one of the levels into 2 parts (i hope not this year?). It's true what kat said, better to take the one-year course. If i wasnt working i'd do that too. T_T but yalah the cost so mahal orz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh that sounds good Reryu~~ scholarships are a great opportunity to do epic stuff! Really hope it works out, you 3 will take over japanland! >D がんばってね~! you can do it! :D

    much love~~ :3
    [chibi-neko @dA]

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're changing the JLPT syllabus this year. Level 1 will be changed.. so I guess that's the one that's gonna be split into two... And it's gonna be harder, it seems.

    Which is crap because I didn't take the chance to sit for it last year (all my other classmates sat for it already) ;A;

    Scholarships are good shits. But you better be sure about their offers because some scholarships are given to those who are gonna study at Government/public universities (and Malaysia wants you to come back and serve the country, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. iwashi> it's okay,, we just ganbatte together! 8D

    chi-chan> hey bby <3 and thanks so much ;w; means alot to me <3 I'll do my best for sure!

    Kat> D8 ah i see..... holy smokes. Gotta study hard then! lololol 8D I'll be sure to do that. thanks for the heads up bby.

    ReplyDelete