Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Far Beyond the Sky

I apologize for the lack of updates recently. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ My wonderful 100%-oh-so-truly-Malaysia-Boleh internet line has been failing me by being tsundere with me 80% of the time.

Soon after fellow GAR member, Kat took off to continue her adventures of exploring manga in the land of the rising Sun, I was further motivated to pursue my own path in the industry and the past few weeks have been surveying more scholarship programs and been taking Intensive courses to take the necessary steps to further my studies in Japan myself.
(゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン

Initially I thought I'd have trouble with remembering a majority of the syllabus since languages aren't really my strong point, but somehow with the help of the educators at the Learning Centre I'm going to and my colorful cast of classmates, so far it's been smooth sailing where classes are concerned.
ヽ(≧≦)ノ♪ It's been hectic and tiring but my dear classmates have always managed to keep it interesting and fun that I don't mind the weariness studying came with.

Fellow GAR member, Iwashi has also been a huge help for preping me in reading and speaking/writing grammar haha. And for those who know me, my grammar and reading "skills" are enough to make even the sane-est of Teachers vomit blood haha.
♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ Thanks a million and I LOVE YU BBY.

Other than studying again, I've been juggling my responsibilities and duties for my manga groups and company as well which often keeps me busy and preoccupied enough through out the days. And Thank the Heavens above, my will and ability to draw has somewhat return as I'm already working on different projects and all, including KAMCAO's Le Noir final Project. O(≧∇≦)O

Well I'll post up works soon if I can, until then I hope everyone stays happy and healthy! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ

2 comments:

  1. Ur Japanese quite good wat. Just needs tweaking. Haha. My housemates teruk la. They all go back hometown 28 hb. They were laughing at me, thinking i'd be here all alone. But then i told them my flight is on the 1st and i'll go back 1 week. I laughed (really loud) in their faces. Woohoo! >D So i'll be alone three days, darn it. Ganbatte laling lawl <3 *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOO CAN DOO EET, MEIN RYU! ;A;

    ReplyDelete